You may be asked to submit personal information about yourself when you make a booking. We will collect this information so we can fulfill your booking request and you may dine at our venue.
When you make a booking, 101 Gowrie collects information such as:
- E-mail address (used for booking confirmation and post-dining feedback emails)
- Phone number
- Dietary requirements and allergies
- Marketing preferences (whether you opt-in or opt-out)
When you dine at 101 Gowrie:
- Current and past restaurant reservation details
When you access our site:
There is “Device Information” about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by 101 Gowrie. This information can include:
- Device type (e.g. mobile, computer, laptop, tablet)
- Operating system
- IP address
- Browser type
- Browser information (e.g., type, language, and history)
- Domain names
- Access times
- Referring website addresses
- Other data about your device to provide the services as otherwise described in this policy.
If you use our website, we may receive your generic location (such as city or neighbourhood).
You may submit your CV if you’re interested in working for us to email@example.com. This information may include:
- Personal details
- Employment details
- Other relevant details
We will use this information to assess your application. We may also keep it in our records for future reference. Please get in contact if you would no longer like us to hold your records at firstname.lastname@example.org.